im getting the hang of this tablet business…
also fuck my stupid ass canvas sizes i always make stuff too small omg
Creepin’ all over your dash
Me like it ;)
((I’m getting a tablet soon! All your questions will be answered then, thanks for your patience!))
Hey guys, this is my doodle blog. You should check it out!
HAPPY WANGSDAY! So to celebrate the final Wangsday, I did a huge picture of some awesome people who frequent my livestreams! I also drew beards on everyone. >v>
In no particular order:
askchibikatara, ask-generaliroh, anathjackson, philsterman01, askchibigeneraliroh, askmeathead, askteenyappa, akanekurochi, tiny-housewife-tahno, askchibimai, askchibitylee, chibi-mama-mako, ask-ms-paint-mako, asklilflyinglemur, asktinyasami, ask-mako
If you aren’t following these AMAZING blogs, do it now! You won’t regret it!
Avatar Ask Chibi Blog Collaboration - Chibi Masquerade Ball
- Dimensions should be 300x300 pixels on a white or transparent canvas
- Your chibi must be waring some form of mask, it’s a masquerade ball!
- Outfits should be influenced by your character’s original clothing
- Your chibi can be coloured in any way of your choice; single-colour toned/shading/original colours etc.
- You can choose any type of dress or suit; traditional/disney/japanese etc.
- Have fun with it! You can team up with other chibis and get your chibis to interact with eachother.
When you’re finished, just reblog and attach your picture.
- As the invitation states, the deadline will be in the month of August as to not clash with other chibi collabs and give everyone time to answer their asks. More information on the deadline will be added at a later date.
- I plan to do a livestream on the night I finish the picture of the collaboration, so that the chibi community can watch movies or listen to music while roleplaying as their character in masquerade - I think it’ll be fun.
- If you need any more information, just ask!
Me and my date Sokka [askmeathead].
“And there better be JERKY. And lots of it.”